The Covid-19 pandemic has had a severe impact over the past 3 years on the organization of the Yonex Belgian International. However, as the situation in Belgium is stable right now, the number of precautionary measures is limited.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory when using the transport foreseen by the organization.
- When testing positive, you will need to stay in isolation (in your hotel) for at least 7 days.
What if you do have Covid-19 symptoms?
- Isolate yourself in your hotel room
- You will have to take a self-assessment. This test can be found by following this link. Do this as soon as possible.
- If it turns out that you do not need to be tested, your isolation is cancelled.
- If the self-assessment returns the advice to get tested you will receive a CPTC code which can be used to book a PCR test or a fast antigen test at the pharmacy. We recommend to book your test through the following link, since this the biggest chance to a fast result. The website is only available in dutch. If it’s not possible for you to book this, please contact the Corona contact person. (see below)
- Once booked the PCR test, please go to the pharmacy by foot (5 min walk. You can use a google maps description for this.
What if your test is positive
- Isolate yourself in your hotel room.
- Please contact the Corona contact person (see below) as soon as possible. He will inform the referee. The accommodation and transport team will start arranging everything for your 7 days of isolation.
- You will need to stay in isolation for at least 7 days.
- We recommend to inform your local embassy of the situation.
What is you had contact with someone who tested positive
- It is not necessary to go in quarantine, however it’s recommended to avoid contact with other people as much as possible.
- The organization is recommending to wear a facemask all the time (except for when your playing). By doing so we can avoid more contaminations by other players, officials or volunteers.
- Selftests are available through the corona contact person.
Corona contact person – contact details
- Jasper Roelandts
- +32 (0) 471 39 53 66